Hi, my lovely readers, Happy Friday! It’s been a while since we updated our blog last time, really sorry for letting you wait for such a long time.Today I’m going to show you some of our promotion items. 4 kinds of beads for you to make beaded pattern bracelets, earrings and necklaces. Now let’s take a look together.
First, frosted transparent acrylic ball beads
Do you like these colorful frosted style beads? They are 8mm long, round with mixed color and a 2mm hole. With its special transparent appearance, they are really good for earrings, statement necklaces and bracelets with pins, jump rings and hooks. Luckily, it’s 40% off now, if you want to buy it, you can search FACR-R021-8mm-M.
Next, faceted bicone acrylic beads
This kind of acrylic beads are 3mm long with mixed color a 1mm hole. Because of the special bicone shape, it’s very eye-catching and you can pick up some of them to make a beads bracelet. Now, it is 55% off, you can search the item code X-DBB3mm to find them in our website.
Then, mixed color plating faceted round acrylic spacer beads
These acrylic spacer beads are like candies, they are cute and sweet, I really want to use them to do a colorful beads bracelet or earring drops, do you think so? They are about 3.5mm wide, 4mm long and the hole is about 1mm. Now, only need $0.39 for 500 pieces. If you like them, you can find them in our website with item code X-PL400.
Last, handmade lampwork European beads
These mixed color lampwork beads with double brass are highly personalized, especially the large bead hole makes these beads an excellent choice for necklace pendants and leather bracelet. It’s about 14mm long, 9mm wide and the hole is 5mm. We are offering a discount now, only need $5.60 for 200 pieces. If you like them, find them through LPDL-Y007-M on our web.
For more promotions,welcome to visit pandahall.com. Thousands of lovely items are waiting for you, there will always be what you want.
Happy Monday, Pandahall readers! Here I wanna share a collection of jewelry findings and jewelry beads with you all. All the beads and findings are our new arrivals, and I hope there are some unique crafts that you will like and collect them for your next jewelry making. OK, just let’s see together~
Faceted Brass Glass Links
Look at these faceted glass links, do you like them? As for me, I will choose one of them and link with a cross chain, then it will be a nice necklace. But all of them are so beautiful that I can hardly make a choice, can you help me?
Frosted Electroplated Non-Magnetic Hematite Beads
See these rhombus hematite beads, I am attracted by the unique material and shape. How can they be used in making jewelry? I think they can be attached to bracelet as charms, and we can make hyperbolic earrings, can you imagine that?
Handmade Lampwork European Beads
This kind of lampwork European beads is really common to see in jewelry crafts, right? They are often used in bracelets. Do you wanna try to make one with them?
Diamond Shape Back Resin Rhinestone Cabochons
Just like its name, the back resin cabochon is so like diamond, quite shinning and sparkling, yes? If you love those bling bling jewelry crafts, then the back resin rhinestone cabochons will be a good choice for you in making jewelry.
Do you love today’s new arrivals that I bring to you? Whether you are a green hand or a professional designer, all the jewelry beads and findings are great for jewelry making, so just have a nice try!
Every day with the growing demand, new products and innovative things are being offered by various companies. A hobby that is growing by leaps and bounds is making jewellery. In some cases the success of amateur experiments leads to the establishment of beneficial businesses. More and more people are trying to use their creativity to make innovative jewellery for creating a personal style statement and showcasing their creative craft.
Natural Amazonite Bead Strands
Variety of Beads for jewellery Making
- Acrylic Beads: These are man-made beads which offer a wide range of beads in a rainbow of colours. These colourful beads are perfect for jewellery making as they are available in different shapes like faceted, floral designs etc. These beads are not very expensive and are light in weight thus making these ideal beads for jewellery making.
- Bone & Horn Beads: As the name suggests these beads are made up from bones and horns. These are mostly available in natural colours like white, black and tan. Though you have the option to colour these beads and use them for creating interesting jewellery.
- Clay Beads: There are many kinds of clay beads like polymer clay beads, Porcelain Beads and Indonesia Beads. These beads are available in a variety of shapes, sizes and colours. These are not very expensive and the various patterns of beads can be used for making jewellery.
- Lampwork Beads: These beads are made by a lamp to melt glass and then mould them by movement of hands and tools into various shapes. These beads are found in beautiful colours and shapes .The beads themselves are a work of art and this makes these good beads for making jewellery. There is a wide variety of lampwork beads like normal lampwork beads, blown glass, dichoric glass, gold sand lampwork, evil eye lampwork, foil glass, Millefiori Glass etc. The heart lampwork beads and round lampwork beads are in high demand.
Fine Handmade Inner Flower Lampwork European Beads
- Gemstone Beads: These are by far the most commonly used beads for jewellery making. They have been used for perhaps the longest time. These beads give the jewellery a classy finish and make it look regal. It is comparatively more expensive than the other options, but then it also provides you with the best jewellery. The beads come in endless varieties like Agate, amethyst, aquamarine, bronzite, coral, citrine etc. The popularity of gemstone bead jewellery is gaining momentum with Astrologists suggesting various gemstones to people.
- Shell Beads and Pearl Beads: Shell beads are hand-made beads as they are cut and shaped by hand from natural shells. These beads come in shiny texture and vibrant colours and are thus widely used beads for making jewellery.
- Pearl Beads: These come in two varieties: the Mother of Pearl which may be round or flat and Pearl beads which are generally round but can be found in other shapes too. The white coloured round pearls are the most commonly used Pearl beads for making jewellery.
- Wood and Nut beads: Jewellery made from these beads is highly desirable and makes for an ideal gift. These beads are available in different shapes and colours.
To know more about various kinds of beads that you can use for making jewellery do visit http://www.pandahall.com .