Happy Thursday everyone! The weekend is within sight, right? This week I am collecting lots of customers’ designs with lava beads that are perfect beads for making men jewelry especially for the coming Father’s day! I hope you enjoy it!
Lava beads are gemstone which seems to have a magic power to affect human being. They will make you look seraphic and elegant when wearing jewelry with lava rock beads. Due to the beads are dyed, the colors may vary to find, many jewelry makers love to use these beads to form different styles of beadworks. I’m sharing some of lava bead designs by our customers who shared amazing beadworks on our site. You can enjoy these beadworks and get some fresh ideas to your weekend projects or DIY jewelry gifts for your dad on Father’s Day 2015.
The first piece of design below is created by Севиля who used synthetic round lava beads, which have been slightly surface-oiled to make them feel smooth in jewelry making. The white color of beads is pure and pretty. The sterling silver pendant is a great addition to the bracelet. It is a simple but fashion bracelet, agree?
Black and gray color of lava beads must be a good choice of gemstone beads for making men jewelry, especially lava bead bracelets. Thanks to our customers Julijia and Elena who have shared many pretty men-style bracelets with us on Pandahall.com. Elena has used blue turquoise beads and black 6mm in diameter lava beads which lose the bracelet’s weight. :）
Here are other pieces of jewelry sets also finished with round lava beads, which are 12mm in diameter. The volcanic rocklike and rough surfaces highlight primitive style, and add the necklace and bracelet a vintage style. Enjoy the beadworks below.
Apart from using round shape, you can also choose animal-shaped or cube lava beads as your awesome beads to create other beaded jewelry such as earrings, necklaces and crafts like key chains, body chains or else. Let’s enjoy them.
Pretty bracelets and earrings with starfish shaped lava beads, shared by our customer FRANCESCA
Looking for cube beaded project? Here is lava beaded bracelet designed by Marina. And she also shared a keychain with lava beads.
I’m so glad to share these beadworks with you. These jewelry and crafts are super easy to make, but they can be stacked with other beads or findings to make a cool gift. What would you like to make for this Father’s Day? Leave me a comment and let me know. xoxo
Goldstone Round Beads Strands, Goldsand Stone, 2mm, Hole: 0.8mm; about 200pcs/strand, 16″
Goldstone Round Beads
Natural White Jade Round Bead Strands, Dyed, Gold, 2mm, Hole: 0.8mm; about 200pcs/strand, 16″
Natural Jade Beads
Natural Red Agate Bead Strands, Round, 2mm, Hole: 0.8mm; about 200pcs/strand, 16″
Natural Red Agate Beads
Natural African Turquoise Bead Strands, Round, 2mm, Hole: 0.8mm; about 200pcs/strand, 16″
Natural African Turquoise Beads
We will update new arrivals daily. Welcome to visit our website PandaHall.com to check more.
Every day with the growing demand, new products and innovative things are being offered by various companies. A hobby that is growing by leaps and bounds is making jewellery. In some cases the success of amateur experiments leads to the establishment of beneficial businesses. More and more people are trying to use their creativity to make innovative jewellery for creating a personal style statement and showcasing their creative craft.
Natural Amazonite Bead Strands
Variety of Beads for jewellery Making
- Acrylic Beads: These are man-made beads which offer a wide range of beads in a rainbow of colours. These colourful beads are perfect for jewellery making as they are available in different shapes like faceted, floral designs etc. These beads are not very expensive and are light in weight thus making these ideal beads for jewellery making.
- Bone & Horn Beads: As the name suggests these beads are made up from bones and horns. These are mostly available in natural colours like white, black and tan. Though you have the option to colour these beads and use them for creating interesting jewellery.
- Clay Beads: There are many kinds of clay beads like polymer clay beads, Porcelain Beads and Indonesia Beads. These beads are available in a variety of shapes, sizes and colours. These are not very expensive and the various patterns of beads can be used for making jewellery.
- Lampwork Beads: These beads are made by a lamp to melt glass and then mould them by movement of hands and tools into various shapes. These beads are found in beautiful colours and shapes .The beads themselves are a work of art and this makes these good beads for making jewellery. There is a wide variety of lampwork beads like normal lampwork beads, blown glass, dichoric glass, gold sand lampwork, evil eye lampwork, foil glass, Millefiori Glass etc. The heart lampwork beads and round lampwork beads are in high demand.
Fine Handmade Inner Flower Lampwork European Beads
- Gemstone Beads: These are by far the most commonly used beads for jewellery making. They have been used for perhaps the longest time. These beads give the jewellery a classy finish and make it look regal. It is comparatively more expensive than the other options, but then it also provides you with the best jewellery. The beads come in endless varieties like Agate, amethyst, aquamarine, bronzite, coral, citrine etc. The popularity of gemstone bead jewellery is gaining momentum with Astrologists suggesting various gemstones to people.
- Shell Beads and Pearl Beads: Shell beads are hand-made beads as they are cut and shaped by hand from natural shells. These beads come in shiny texture and vibrant colours and are thus widely used beads for making jewellery.
- Pearl Beads: These come in two varieties: the Mother of Pearl which may be round or flat and Pearl beads which are generally round but can be found in other shapes too. The white coloured round pearls are the most commonly used Pearl beads for making jewellery.
- Wood and Nut beads: Jewellery made from these beads is highly desirable and makes for an ideal gift. These beads are available in different shapes and colours.
To know more about various kinds of beads that you can use for making jewellery do visit http://www.pandahall.com .