Winter is here. Do you like snowmen? So this article is about a handmade Christmas snowman hairpin made of felt fabric in different colors and rhinestone cup chains. Let’s see how to make a snowman hairpin.
Making snowman hair clips is easy. The required materials are as follows:
- Red felt fabric
- White felt fabric
- Black felt fabric
- Hair clip findings
- Rhinestone cup chains
- Glue gun
Instructions on how to make snowman hairclip:
- Draw a snowman on white felt, cut out the pattern.
- Cut out two pieces of red felt to do the scarf pattern. Cut one of them into tassel style.
- Put glue on the scarf patterns. Stick the red felt to the snowman, our scarf is done.
- Cover snowman’s head with red felt, draw snowman’s hat on felt. Cut out the pattern.
- Stick the hat to the head, cut out the white edge pattern of the hat. Stick the white part to the hat.
- Prepare the snowman’s eyes, buttons and the hat’s ball. Cut out two small round black felt pieces, two small fan-shaped black pieces and a small round white piece.
- Stick those felt pieces to snowman.
- Put snowman over a piece of white felt. Stick these two together.
- Apply the glue along the edge of snowman pattern.
- Stick the sparkly chains along the edge of snowman pattern.
- Cut out snowman, stick snowman to the clip. The snowman hairclip is done. This is a great Christmas gift. You may try to DIY Christmas gifts for your friends or family members.
So, you can use felt fabric to make lots of charming crafts in different patterns. You can draw pictures first, then match colors. I believe you can create some unique crafts. Good luck!