Hi everyone, do you feel that the temperature has dropped a lot recently? Heavy snow fell in many places. And Christmas is coming soon. It’s the end of the year again. Have everyone achieved the goals set for this year?
Don’t forget to give yourself a vacation once in a while, come and make this snowflake bracelet together, I believe you will love it.
First let us prepare the following tools.
Japanese Seed Beads 2 mmWhite
Thread Nylon Wire Clear
Iron Jump Rings Golden
Lobster Claw Clasps Golden
Flat nose pliers
Round nose pliers
I’m sure you’ re ready for this. Let’s begin！
- Use a needle to string together six white seed beads with thread.
- On the basis of a white seed bead on the needle, string in the white seed bead we just stringed.
- Repeat the action we just did, until the six white seed beads on the outside are strung together.
Now we get a little snowflake.
- On the basis of the six white seed beads on the needle, pass through one outer white seed bead.
- Go through the outer seed beads next to it.
- Repeat the action just now until all six sides are done.
- Use our round nose pliers to twist open the iron jump rings, and connect the snowflakes we made with the iron jump rings. Finally, add a lobster claw clasps at the interface.
Our cute little snowflake bracelet is complete. Isn’t it cute? Come and try it!