Hi everyone, long time no see. Today we got the first snow in winter here. I don’t know who everyone watched the first snow with this year. The New Year is coming soon. Regarding the past year, no matter what happened, sad things or happy times. You have to turn the page. Let us welcome the new year with full expectation.
Today I want to bring you this Christmas snowflake necklace. I believe everyone will like it.
First, let us prepare the following materials.
Glass Bugle Beads golden
Handmade Glass Beads green
Glass Beads red
Thread Nylon Wire Clear
Glass Pearl Round Beads White
Iron Cable Chains Golden
Iron Jump Rings Golden
Glass Seed Beads Golden
Lobster Claw Clasps Golden
I believe everyone is ready, let’s get started.
- String three golden seed beads, two red glass beads and one pearl bead on the needle.
- Tie them together with thread nylon wire.
- On the needle, there is a red glass bead , a pearl round bead, and three golden seed beads, then Go through a red glass bead.
- Place it in the shape shown in the picture.
- Repeat the above steps until two are done. And use thread nylon wire to connect them together.On the needle there are two golden seed beads, one pearl bead, and then go through a red glass bead.
- String 6 golden seed beads on the line.
- On the basis of two golden seed beads on the needle, string a golden seed bead.
- Adjust the golden seed beads to the shape shown in the picture.
- Follow the steps above to string together six sides.
- String beads on the needle, golden seed beads and green beads. Make it into the shape shown in the picture.
- Repeat the above steps until six sides are completed.
- Use round nose pliers to string together our open ring, lobster clasp, and gold chain together.
How is it, does it feel very simple? Hurry up and try it out. If you want to know more, remember to follow us.