So guys, what do you think of the seashell pearl necklace and ring? Do you like them? Well, as a girl who always like simple style jewels, I do love these cute pearl accessories! And what makes me excited is these lovely pearl jewels are very easy to make! Let’s have a look together!
Now let’s start with the seashell pearl necklace.
1. Glue a pearl bead into the center of a seashell and make sure the bead’s holes are facing sideways.
2. Cut about 5cm jewelry wire, and make it into a spiral link with pliers. And then glue the spiral link onto the seashell.
3. Connect the seashell pendant and the chain with a jump ring, and finish the pearl necklace by adding the clasps to the ends of the chain.
Then, let’s make the pearl ring!
1. Glue a pearl into the center of a seashell like we did before.
2. Glue the seashell onto the ring blank and let dry completely.
Tada! Here goes the final look of the beautiful pearl necklace and pearl ring!
It’s really simple to make them right? You can easily finish them within 30 minutes. If you like them, just go gather the materials and enjoy your crafting!