Every day with the growing demand, new products and innovative things are being offered by various companies. A hobby that is growing by leaps and bounds is making jewellery. In some cases the success of amateur experiments leads to the establishment of beneficial businesses. More and more people are trying to use their creativity to make innovative jewellery for creating a personal style statement and showcasing their creative craft.
Variety of Beads for jewellery Making
- Acrylic Beads: These are man-made beads which offer a wide range of beads in a rainbow of colours. These colourful beads are perfect for jewellery making as they are available in different shapes like faceted, floral designs etc. These beads are not very expensive and are light in weight thus making these ideal beads for jewellery making.
- Bone & Horn Beads: As the name suggests these beads are made up from bones and horns. These are mostly available in natural colours like white, black and tan. Though you have the option to colour these beads and use them for creating interesting jewellery.
- Clay Beads: There are many kinds of clay beads like polymer clay beads, Porcelain Beads and Indonesia Beads. These beads are available in a variety of shapes, sizes and colours. These are not very expensive and the various patterns of beads can be used for making jewellery.
- Lampwork Beads: These beads are made by a lamp to melt glass and then mould them by movement of hands and tools into various shapes. These beads are found in beautiful colours and shapes .The beads themselves are a work of art and this makes these good beads for making jewellery. There is a wide variety of lampwork beads like normal lampwork beads, blown glass, dichoric glass, gold sand lampwork, evil eye lampwork, foil glass, Millefiori Glass etc. The heart lampwork beads and round lampwork beads are in high demand.
- Gemstone Beads: These are by far the most commonly used beads for jewellery making. They have been used for perhaps the longest time. These beads give the jewellery a classy finish and make it look regal. It is comparatively more expensive than the other options, but then it also provides you with the best jewellery. The beads come in endless varieties like Agate, amethyst, aquamarine, bronzite, coral, citrine etc. The popularity of gemstone bead jewellery is gaining momentum with Astrologists suggesting various gemstones to people.
- Shell Beads and Pearl Beads: Shell beads are hand-made beads as they are cut and shaped by hand from natural shells. These beads come in shiny texture and vibrant colours and are thus widely used beads for making jewellery.
- Pearl Beads: These come in two varieties: the Mother of Pearl which may be round or flat and Pearl beads which are generally round but can be found in other shapes too. The white coloured round pearls are the most commonly used Pearl beads for making jewellery.
- Wood and Nut beads: Jewellery made from these beads is highly desirable and makes for an ideal gift. These beads are available in different shapes and colours.
To know more about various kinds of beads that you can use for making jewellery do visit http://www.pandahall.com .